Managing Partner & Portfolio Manager
Muzaffar Khan is the managing partner and founder of Next Gen Capital. He’s an experienced venture capital investor in next-generation technology and social enterprises. He’s made several successful investments in businesses including Copia and ClearAccessIP.
Muzaffar’s previous financial industry experience includes stints at multi-billion dollar global hedge funds Moore Capital and Man Group as well as global investment banks like Barclays Capital and Citibank. In 2018, Muzaffar was appointed co-chair at the MOBO Trust.
Khan’s mentorship philosophy and techniques were the subject of Racing Towards Excellence, a book Muzaffar Khan co-authored with one of his mentees, Jan Sramek. Past academic positions include Lecturer at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga and research fellow at the Centre for Climate Finance and Investment at Imperial College London. He is a mentor for start-ups in Silicon Valley including at UC Berkeley’s Launch accelerator and at 500 Startups.
- “About ACOPS”. ACOPS. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Millions pledged for Russian Arctic”. BBC. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Muzaffar Khan’s Profile”. LinkedIn. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “With great power comes great responsibility”. Palatinate. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Meet Jan Sramek, the 22-Year-Old Goldman Sachs Trader in Charge of Millions”. New York Magazine. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Racing Toward Excellence”. Amazon. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Bio”. Muzaffar Khan. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Racing Towards Excellence by Muzaffar Khan and Jan Sramek”. Wall Street Oasis. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Racing Toward Excellence: The Big Saturday Interview with Author Muzaffar Khan”. Trading Markets. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Alchemy Ventures”. Muzaffar Khan. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- “Muzaffar Khan”. Imdb. Retrieved 2 August 2015.